The Exhibitor Portal is your online resource to manage your Digital Showroom, add lines and products, register your staff, modify contact information, access important documents like your Exhibitor Services Manual, and much more.
If you don’t have a Digital Showroom yet, now is the time to create one. It’s a free and easy way to connect with buyers at home, at Market, and on the go. Showcase your logo, lines, product photos, digital catalogs and social media.
If you’ve already created a Digital Showroom, you’re on the right track. Be sure to update frequently with products, photos, and changes in your contact information for buyers attending Markets. Confirm your information to ensure accurate representation in the printed Buyer’s Guide.
Submit Your Photos
Buyers look to us to show them what they can expect to find at Market. To highlight more product leading up to the show, we launched the Market Snapshot program. Submit your latest and greatest merchandise for a chance to be featured in our pre-Market promotions. We are also accepting general photography to be considered for various marketing opportunities including trade publication ads, email campaigns, social media, signage, printed guides and more.
Press / Media Opportunities
Connect with media outlets, showcase your products, get your brand in the spotlight and grow your business with the following opportunities.
- Casual Market Atlanta secures market previews in key industry trades, offering you a chance to share your new product images and information with the trade media. Participation is FREE, and all product selections will be made by the editors. Click here for a list of opportunities that best match your business.
- Editors and publishers schedule Market appointments weeks in advance. Connect with trade publications early to arrange a meeting. Click here for a list of key trade media.
- Request a list of registered media and reach out to relevant editors with information about your company and products and arrange a time to meet at market. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the list.
- Review ANDMORE’s Media Relations 101 for more suggestions on how to leverage your market participation for editorial visibility.
- Exhibitors are strongly encouraged to provide press kits during January and July Markets. The Press Room is located in Building 1, Floor 2 Lobby and open during Market. For added visibility with the press, bring 15-20 kits inclusive of your booth number, at-Market contact and any other newsworthy information about your company and your products Have your “elevator pitch” ready and have information about your products readily available.
Contact our Public Relations team with questions.
Market branding, co-promotional graphics and imagery for Casual Market Atlanta 2024 will be available for download in spring 2024. These tools and resources will help you promote your market presence on your website, social media channels, print advertising and buyer communication.